We believe our role serving customers and the community during this time is a critical one. We care about our staff, customers and products, and we’re evaluating the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in real-time. We will continue to update here about the actions Kolonaki Group is taking.
Our ask of you during this time is to please be patient. All orders, regardless of contents are subject to delay during this unprecedented time. You will be proactively notified by email as soon as your order is shipped.
How we are caring for our staff
Our staff is our top priority, and we’ve taken the following steps to support them during this time of uncertainty:
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols across our warehouse, on top of our standard stringent protocols.
- If they are unable or unwilling to work their scheduled shift, staff have unlimited call-outs during this time.
- All staff placed into quarantine or diagnosed with COVID-19 will receive up to an additional two weeks of paid time off.
- Like our full-time staff, all part-time staff are eligible to accrue paid time off, which can be used at their discretion.
- Increased compensation for warehouse staff by $2 per hour.
- While it is not currently recommended by the CDC, and the guidance is to preserve these resources for the medical community and those caring for the ill, any staff who wishes to wear a mask while working may do so.
- Enhanced safety and sanitization practices, including hourly hand washing and sanitizing, as well as the routine disinfecting of tools.
- Enforced social distancing while picking and packing orders.